Sunday, April 5, 2015

April Week 1 Update

Hello everyone, and happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great day; mine was fantastic.

As promised, every Sunday night during the month of April I will be updating my NaPoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo progress. Even though it has only been half a week, not much progress has been made, especially with the weekend of a holiday. But anywho, lets get on with it.


Camp NaNoWriMo
I did not write anything on Wednesday (April 1st) for I was busy, but other than that I've written, even just a small portion, for Camp NaNoWriMo. The project I'm working on for Camp is not just the novel I have on my profile, but other stories such as fanfictions I want to wrap up soon. I'm still debating whether this month I should write the short story I originally wanted to write for camp. Next week I should have an update on my decision. Right now I'm just writing to write because I've hit a bit of a writers block, which hopefully i'll be able to get over tomorrow. Currently my word count is 4,510. My Cabin mates are cool; I've been somewhat conversing with them. I can only get on once for a little while at night, so I can't always jump in frequently. They're all nice, and I have been jumping into conversation with them easily, and its all good, so I'm blessed.


NaPoWriMo
Everyday since April 1st I have written a poem a day, which is crazy because I'm not one to keep up daily routines like that (as I mentioned in my Ghosty Stories). However, I've been doing pretty good. It might not hold up, but oh well. I have not written a poem for today yet though, but I was busy, so I will be getting to it tonight.

As for quality of the poems, I'll give a C. Some are good; day one and two are. But the past two days I've been busy and written quick free verse poems, so I'm not completely happy with how they turned out.



So that's my first week, well half week, of NapoWriMo 2015 and Camp NaNoWriMo April session 2015. I don't think I'm doing too shabby so far; hopefully I will either improve or keep it up.

Here's to another week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment