Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Update Week 2

I can not believe a week has gone by.

I'm going to keep this short because it's late and I'm exhausted to the point I'm barely able to keep my eyes open. Don't forget the headache.

Camp NaNoWriMo

I did not hit my goal of getting 15,000 written this week. I would have if I had written this weekend, most likely hitting it if I were to have continued on Friday night. I round off this week 200 shy of 14,000. I do not know if I had mentioned this, but my writing project for this month isn't the novel I have on my Camp profile. I needed something to put down, and had started writing it, but I have too many open projects that need wrapping up to write on a story I have no desire to continue after this month, nor anything to do it with. However, I did finish the last chapter on a fanfiction I have been writing over the past two and a half years. I will be writing an epilogue to it just to wrap it up,  but it's insane that the story I've been working on (note: not consistently) for the past two and a half years, is over. I'm done with it. I might cry. So much has changed since I started it; I was in such a  different place back then. It's a very bittersweet moment for me. Hopefully by next week I'll hit 20,000 word mark. It would be fantastic if I did more, but this is me we're talking about. Don't wanna set the bar too high. .

NaPoWriMo
Up to date with my 11th poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment